Quote:

I've been surfing this forum for a week or so looking for examples of what could be done with the PG programs. There is so much here that it is hard to filter for the best of the best.

If you could pick just one song that was the best that has been posted here (other than your own), what would it be?

As this goes on, you're back pedaling and adjusting what your intention is. The first thing you read when you enter this thread is your first request, using a typically troublesome word like 'best' in a forum full of writers and people offering up their creative works. BEST sets up problems and there isn't a creative forum I know of that would handle such a premise well at all. People have drag out forum arguments over GEAR- pieces of inatimate objects- when you ask which is the BEST or the BEST of the BEST.

You want this to go somewhere, how about you ask for people to point out tunes they've heard in the showcase forum that they like. 'Favorite song' request. That leaves out calling into question who's skills are better than who. I get what you're after. You just worded it wrong, unless you're were looking to shake up a forum like some people get a kick out of doing- and is usually not appreciated, especially from newbies.

So, what is it you're after with this again?

Dan