Last night i was working on a couple songs, trying to add a solo of either a sax or guitar, and it was sonding horrible. I open the chords window and went through the chords and simplfied them got rid of the crazy C7minsusaug#13th to the power of 9 chords for C G D structure regenerated the solos and they all sounded ten times better.

Sometimes even with RTs you need to clean up the song a bit first before generation. Once this is done you can get as Rharv is refering to the input of another player. I tease around about stuff like and now on lead guitar "so and so". which amuses me to no end.

The concept of having RTs play note for note keeps popping up, and is really nothing new. We have had that ability in samplers for ever. Samplers are live played notes recorded so that they are playable by midi. The complaint is that they do not sound as "real" as Rts, but if you note by noted them they would be no better. What makes sampled midi sound good is hard work. Volume, expression, panning, effects, and timing processing. Timing i the biggie to me, making it sound human. Choosing better samples is key.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.