Nice one Josie! As usual from you, the song structure and lyrics work well. And yes- this mix is definitely demostrating improvements! All the various ingrediants are sounding more 'important' now- very good. Are you using a harmonizer for backing vocals? There's one part that's an extremely high register, so I sure hope it's a harmonizer! LOL! That one very high part could possibly be eliminated- if you can do that. I suppose you can choose how many parts with a harmonizer right? It kinda sounds cool at first, and then it really smacks harmonizer. If you can drop that super high part, I'm not sure if I would have even noticed it was a harmonizer in the first place. You have it working pretty darn well. The lead vocal is ok. The best you can do? Well...being straight with you- I think you have a better one in there. I always marvel at your visual lyrics and how they paint a picture in the mind. Some of them I can't make out though. Second verse maybe? I'll have to listen again- I listened around 3am this morning, after a gig. Hell gig too! Anyway, I've been in the same spot many times with a scratch lead vocal and I've convinced myself and taken other peoples word for it that it's ok and down the line, I always wished I would have not been lazy [my typical reason in this situation] and did a keeper vocal, beyond a scratch. Before this one goes to bed, you should do another take and see what happens. I think you have a better one in there. But keep this takes spirit- it does have very good feeling.

I like all your songs Josie. All of them are well written. And the mixes are getting stronger. Look out- a force to be reckoned with!

Dan