PRearden,
Quote:

Here it is! Stomp on the person who has criticism until they shut-up. All that is left is empty praise. This is what the "showcase" hass become. Maybe that is what it is supposed to be, but I don't find it very helpful.

David and I have no problem as far as I know and I've spoken to him since the post you quoted. Most of us here have gotten to know and respect each other. Many of us actually like each other.

If you want to comment on my song feel free. If you don't like the way I respond to people it's easy to simply avoid my posts. I think there's an ignore option altho I've never used it.

If you are truly looking for something "helpful" why not post a song of yours that you've created with the program - it's fun and you'll learn lots from the experience.

if you want to complain about the users showcase then I kindly ask that you start a thread on that subject in the off topic forum where you can say everything you want to say and get feedback from every one.

I'd appreciate it very much if the focus here on my song thread can stay on my song.

Thank you.