Quote:

Thank you Matt. I think I understand.Sounds like I should leave the begin/end settings alone and insert target bars in the blue boxes creating an alteration that will be accessed ad substituted as the system plays my intro as a tag. Is that close in concept?

Yes - that's it exactly.

The version just before 2011 was 2010.5, so you are one version behind. The ".5" releases occur in the summer, and the current 2011 version came out in early December. There are a lot of good reasons to consider upgrading. The operation of the tag, though, is the same for your version.

Yes, it is a fantastic product, a great forum, and the best company to work with that I've ever found.

When you get to the main BIAB Windows forum, you'll find a ton of us who can help as you get better, and then you can become one of them for the next new user.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors