If you want to avoid getting too bogged down with making the software do the work, you can get the same results or better by editing manually too. Copy/paste is always a powerful friend when it comes to this stuff. As I've said before as well, an important consideration as a companion to biab and real tracks is a software drum package. I like ezdrummer because it's cheap and sounds great. When using biab and real tracks, I find the ezdrum samples integral for custom parts such as endings, or anything really. Cymbal shots are especially important for customization. In my signature, listen to 'Love I'm fallin in' for an example of a fabricated musical hook I made from editing the audio files after they are generated. I couldn't have generated those parts- it had to be a process of editing, as well as help from third party cymbals all throughout- using ezdrummer. And on the song 'Heart of Gold', the ending is edited heavily to be customized with a ritard to make it less stiff and more musical. Whether in real band or another DAW, learn to edit well and then all you'll really need out of biab and real band to create multitrack custom arragements is instrument choice and renders. After clean renders, the audio files can be edited and manipulated to do a lot. But keep in mind when it comes to real tracks, it's often better and lots more fun and enlightening to let the PERFORMANCES that are generated lead the way, instead of molding them too much. Those great players often have excellent ideas to offer with every new generated file. Use 'em!

Dan