Hi Guys, Does anyone here find that they need to audio quantise some of the tracks to get them locked in and tight with the drums (usually 8th note type patterns) , this is especially true i find with the bass and some of the guitars, i may be overlooking something here, but i know that when i export various tracks (bass especially) they need to be audio quantised, i use audiosnap for this (sonar) but it does not always sound fantastic, if anybody is doing the same it would be great to hear how you combat this, if nobody is having this problem tell me what i am doing wrong please, i am not saying they are always out but most songs i do i have to quantise. to see this just zoom out on the timeline and look where the bass notes fall(not quite there) or at least on my screen. thanks Ade

forgot to say this is with realband 2011 latest build , pc--vista quadcore q6600, 4 gig ram, 24bit 44.1 setting inside realband.

Last edited by pikeyh; 02/13/11 04:26 AM.

INTEL I7 16GIG RAM WINDOWS-7 MIDAS VENICE F24 PRESONUS STUDIOLIVE 16 UAD 2 DYNAUDIO BM5A BEYER/880 PRO TC HELICON VOICEWORKS PLUS
BAND IN A BOX/REAL BAND PRESONUS STUDIO 1 V2.65 SOFTWARE,SOFTWARE,SOFTWARE..