Quote:

Quote:

...just wondering why such a basic thing like been able to render a midi track to wav is not there?

You are under some misapprehensions you need to correct in order to use BiaB without confusion. A Realtrack is an audio construction; it doesn't involve MIDI in any way whatever, unless it uses secret controllers that users never know about. If you insist on thinking of Realtracks as "MIDI", you are bound for bewilderment sooner or later.

Above all, the sophisticated loop-slicing, recombining, and time-stretching audio technologies of Realtracks are not basic procedures. There's no reason to expect to see them ever used this way in a less-specialized program.

Larry,
I'll answer for Musiclover. he was talking about the ability to render MIDI tracks that are in RB to audio tracks. RB is not all RTs it can be a combination of the two. When I construct songs for use in my show were I use RB I first do the basic layout in BIAB. Once I open the file in RB I delete everything except the piano which is MIDI. I don't want any issue when I play so I right click on the MIDI piano part and choose" convert midi to audio track". Then I delete the MIDI piano part and use the rendered Audio piano were I can do what I want with it.

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php