The problem i have with the methods above (using the notes, or comments screen) is that i have to look back and forth from the lyrics and chords screen when you need a reminder, and can get lost easily. All it takes is to look up and make eye contact with the audience and then the next verse starts and i forget the first word and then i hesitate for a split second and i am behind and off the flow of the song.

So rather than use those screens i use the big lyrics window. This requires that i use .kar files rather than regular midi files for the song base. They are midi, but have embedded lyrics. There are hundreds free on the net. If i can't find a .kar file for a song i make one. add audio tracks to a .kar that i do not like the sound of, and or type in the lyrics to follow the music.

It really is easy and worth it. Less confusion, and places to find quickly when needed.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.