I am glad to see this back on the forum once again. Like most of you I really like real tracks and use them whenever I can. Like real musicians playing parts live sometimes you get what you want and sometimes you don't. I plan to continue buying future upgrades because BIAB is my primary tool for generating back up tracks. . BIAB can be made much stronger if users can easily find, audition and blend various instruments as needed. There are hundreds/thousands of great parts. I firmly believe that dollar for dollar R&D spent on a sophisticated interface for finding the parts will bring greater interest/sales etc than any other area.

BIAB is not alone with this concern. I sometimes use EZ Drums and with the thousands of patterns finding the right pattern is really dificult. Perhaps a drag and drop tool of each pattern via plugin could be an option to replace or supliment the grid for frequency of a pattern being played. This is more tedious for the casual user but gives the user ultimate control. Hoping to see more MIDI focus along with the RTs from PG.

Visit our web site:
su4u.net