I asked this a long time ago and now can't remember the answer. Grrrr Senior Moment!

I have a KORG keyboard X2 and it has a Left and Right Output.... is there a "thingy" I can buy at Radio Shack that I could plug the cables from the Left and Right Output of that keyboard and plug in ONE RCA 1/4" into my sound card? I have a Audigy 2 ZS sound card that has an external black box to plug in Mics and instruments. I know I can use a cable out of the Left Output, but that is just pure mono.

Sorry to be a dummy... but I haven't recorded in so long, no one on here might even remember me and I've forgotten a lot about how to use RealBand and BIAB. I may have to downgrade back to PowerTracks to record from my keyboard.

Thanks for all input, guys/gals.

P.S. I have a Behringer 802 mixer (the small one from years ago), but I'd prefer to NOT have to plug up to that and go from there. Even that little mixer though has L&R outputs to the sound card... so i don't feel I really need to go through the mixer. Do you agree or disagree and why? THANKS!!!!!

I'm doing well health-wise. Wife is not doing so well. Both of us are living with diabetes and I have lung problems from 46 years of smoking. But each morning I wake up and discover I'm not six feet under, I know that it must be a good day.