No problem, everything's a judgement call. I try to keep things in the same thread if they're related.
Also try to get used to using "Forum Search". I just typed in TTS-1 and set it for 3 months and there's tons of discussions. If you went back a year you would find virtually any thing you want to know about the how's and why's of using that synth with Biab. I just put in Proteus for 3 months and there another big group of discussions for that too and most of them include Emulator X and Proteus. Unless a particular piece of equipment or software is brand new like it came out yesterday, it's guaranteed it's already been discussed not just once but multiple times. Reading all those threads in detail even if it doesn't directly answer your question is how you learn this stuff. After that if you still don't get it it's perfectly ok to post a new question to an old thread. All that does is resurrect it to the top in the forum list.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.