Bob Z,
I think you are making some very wise decisions. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and a good attitude towards life in general. With an open mind you will surely go far. I've been playing, studying, learning, performing, practicing music for 40 years of my life and I really think that had I discovered BiaB sooner it could have had potentially life-changing effects. (It still will, only a lot of options are no longer open to me b/c of family and career commitments)

But all things aside, as a lesson plan, and as a learning tool, I don't see myself ever exhausting everything that is in here.

It's the one thing I'd have to have if I was stranded on a desert island (with a computer and several instruments to play with, that is )

Let the debates rage on. Over in the guitar forums a lot of guys are still hung up on tube vs. solid state, rosewood vs. maple necks, round wound vs flat wound strings, scale lengths, neck radii, body finish....it goes on and on and on. Stay off that train and just find what gives you joy.

The mind is like a parachute...it only works when it's open.

BiaB 2024
Reaper v7.15
Melodyne Essential 5.3