Thanks for researching this Andrew, I will add those kits and report back. The GM kits already show up by choosing GM Drums in the Patch Names combo box window.
Obviously RB is different from Biab however in Biab, the SC patch names are displayed by instrument category which is much better than the system (or lack of one) used by RB. Biab doesn't have the "Variations" window that RB has. Biab simply displays the list according to the .pat file while RB shows variations by patch number. I'm sure you know this already Andrew but for anybody else reading this, RB first shows the GM default bank, you then have to uncheck the display patch number box, then the variations show in the box to the right. The patch number highlighted in that box corresponds to the same patch number displayed in the left window but in a different bank. The problem is there's no way to know which bank that is without scrolling to the top of the list, see the first patch, open the SC book and find the bank that starts with that patch and then figure out if that's the bank that has all the horns or whatever it is you're lookling for. I'm starting to get familiar with the banks, I'll probably have them memorized eventually but man, the RB system is very clumsy and hard to work with. Is there any way to have RB simply display the patch list by instrument categories like Biab does? Biab is so easy, if I want to change the GM sax melody instrument to any of the multitude of SC sax's they're all grouped together in the patch list under "Woodwinds". Not so in RB.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.