Thanks Steve,
I'm glad you took the time to listen and then write. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm curious what it will feel like recording new songs. I used to live music. Now it's a concept or idea I can't relate to anymore.

I'm trying to get up to speed.
I haven't written anything new in over 10 years. I have a lot of songs I never recorded. So I'm looking forward to recording them.
I have older ones that I want to record over; because they were recorded playing piano and now I play them all on guitar. (In a lower key)

I know this sounds stupid, but a big hurdle for me is restringing my acoustic. A lot of everyday things are projects for me. After that I can practice for a couple of weeks and hopefully my fingers can take it. Then I just grab my mic and hit record. I should get a portable digital recorder that really sounds good. I always recorded everything I did with a portable cassette recorder years ago.

If anyone has any advice about one, that isn't too expensive and really does a good job for singing with an acoustic guitar, I'd appreciate some advice. I bought a Boss MicroBR 4 track a couple of years ago. It was a big mistake. Too complicated for me and it doesn't sound that good at all with the built in mic. It’s a good unit, but not for me. It’s more for rock guitar players I think.

Thanks again, I am going to try harder.
Wayne, (Sorry this got so long,)