Quote:

Well here is what I put together. I know it looks simple - thats only because I have spent countless hours and tons of money learning to do this but don't be afraid to do this yourself at home, I am not a professional and you will not get hurt doing what I have done here. Also there were no animals harmed in the making of this film.

Great instructional video!! I see the steps I missed. One thing I want to tell you, and everybody else who looks at the video as an instructional tool, the solo track.... I created a solo to play from like bar 77 for 16 bars. I selected custom, start at 77, play for 16 bars, do not allow one extra bar. Then I hit "generate solo now". Did I do that wrong? It looks like maybe I did. You didn't hear solo passages at the start because there wasn't a solo there. If you visit the link I sent you to the finished demo, you can hear that right there is a piano intro that I played into the mix from the ESQ-1.

I will refer back to your video often. Great stuff, and I thank you for the time.

I also appreciate that no animals were harmed, as does my dog!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.