Hello Larry,

thank you for posting the solution for this song list building problem!
I faced the same problem before and posted it days before. You've got the solution!

I don't know what kind of corruption to one of the song files had happened. The former version of BIAB (build 318) didn't have - and still has! - no problem with that same file.
But opening it in build 325 - and re-saving it actually solves the problem.
The new 2011.5 version seems to be somehow more sensitiv to whatever the 'corruptedness' of a song file may be.

I had thought the problem file was the one which was indiacated as the last one in the building process; the one on which the process stopped and stuck 'frozen'. But the next(!) file (in alphabetical order) is the 'corrupted' file!
So - for those having the same problem - remember the name of the song file which is the last one when the error occurs, then open the next file in alphabetical order. (Most easily done by the "Open song"-Dialog). Press the "Save"-button - that's it! Now the building process will continue. (Well - when there's another 'corrupted' file, it might stop again. But now you know what you can do ... :-)

Thanks again, Larry!

Greetings from Germany

Ulrich