Very good post Ryszard. If true, that certainly throws a twist into this. Still, companies as old as Gibson who's whole reason for existence is based on a knowledge of certain exotic woods are staffed by world class experts in those woods and the laws surrounding the use of them. If they are truly ignorant of those laws then that's pretty stupid. Oth, this thing about whether or not the wood was somehow finished by Indian workers or not certainly sounds like fun for the lawyers.

I completely agree with your comment about corporations. Corps are owned and staffed by people. There's no such thing as an "evil" corp like left wing zealots like to think. They love to bash oil companies yet they employ hundreds of thousands of people. Exxon is not some robotic nonhuman entity all by itself ruining all our lives. Exxon is a huge conglomorate of people. Same thing with Wall Street banks which the left also loves to bash. If they think they're too rich or something, making way too much money, then I tell them that's a good thing, buy their stock and get a piece of those earnings. The stock market is the great arbiter of financial truth. If the banks are really that flush, really making way too much cash then their stock would be going through the roof. It isn't. I tell these same people they better hope those "evil" corps are doing well because that's where their own 401K retirement money is invested so when they yell and scream about corps they're shooting themselves in the foot. Funny how none of them seem to get that. Watch the stock prices, that will tell you if a company is making too much money or not. If they did have big profits like Exxon did all that means is they should have bought some Exxon stock last year. If they had maybe they wouldn't be yelling so much.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.