Keith,

I’ve deliberately left Obama’s name out of it in order to keep the partisan aspect out of the discussion, but since it keeps coming up, and since the DOJ is actually a reflection of Obama, what the heck.

Wouldn’t Obama be proud for part of his legacy to be taking down Gibson, Martin, Taylor and Fender guitar companies for “letter of the law” instead of “spirit of the law” violations ?????????????

I bet he’d lose a lot of liberals over that one. If there’s one thing the left and right can agree on, ………. it’s great guitars. One thing that would “seal the deal” would be if some famous left wing musician wearing a “Che Guevara” T-shirt was arrested for trying to enter the country with his vintage Brazilian Rosewood guitar with Madagascar ebony fretboard and bridge, ivory string pins and tuning buttons! LOL.

I wonder if Obama’s clones in the DOJ would be as zealous for his prosecution?

It just blows my mind that these creeps would even have it on their radar.

Since Bob mentioned immigration, maybe they should give this the same amount of attention they give illegal immigration. Turn their heads and pretend it isn’t happening. After all, which is worse, …… ebony fretboards or 12 – 15 million illegals?