Way back in the thread I mentioned that there was something besides democrat vs. republican in this raid and that it was something personal.

I also mentioned Mr. Juskiewicz affiliation with more than one responsible forestry coalition; including the Clinton Global Initiative. These are not your typical right-wing affiliations, folks.

I wonder if Mr. Juskiewicz and Mr. Soros have ever exchanged words?

There's something beyond the surface blather of Fox News vs. CNNBCPBSABC talking heads villifying each other. Whether that ever sees the light of day, I doubt we'll never know.

So, where's all those shipments of actual finished rosewood/ebony/you-name-it fretboards coming into N.A. from overseas to any N.A. made guitar maker? I certainly don't find evidence of that on Martin's site, or Taylor's site or anywhere else. That wood simply does not exist naturally in N.A. without it being imported, and you can bet that checking any builder's site - they are not claiming: "Fretboard and wires, binding, m.o.p. inlays all hand crafted in India before being sent to us so we can glue it on to your custom-made guitar"

Because it simply would not be true.

There's a vendetta underlying this thing with Gibson - it just stinks of that.

Last edited by rockstar_not; 09/07/11 06:45 AM.