Quote:

Bud, you're completely wrong. You're reading or listening to the wrong people I think. Didn't you follow the Arizona immigration law thing? That's exactly what that law is all about, the cops CANNOT just stop a car for no reason and then ask for ID's. You also can't be arrested just because you happen to have some cash on you no matter now much. Cash and crack yeah, cash and an unregistered gun, sure but not just cash alone. Some cops will cross the line, we all know that but the way you're writing it is they're allowed to do these things. No, they're not.

And Mac, I totally agree with you I can't wait for the Supreme Court to hear that case. My worry is the admin wants to delay that as long as possible hoping one of the conservative justices either dies or has to retire so he an appoint another lib and swing it his way.

Bob

I know people who have personally experienced. Also have read many accounts of it. Granted, I don't know every one in the country. I know innocent people who have had their property confiscated without warrant or cause and took years and thousands in lawyers fees to get them back. Most people have to simply accept it since they cannot afford to fight it.

The US is becoming a fascist nation and millions of Americans think that is just dandy.

- Bud