Hi Matt. It's Song Galaxy MP3 Key Changer. There's a :"free" demo version, but it has limits, I'm sure. I'm going to check out the demo just out of curiosity.

Stan

Update: I just gave the demo a try. It only plays around 8 bars. I tried it on a vocal. The 1st try I went down 4 semitones and the female voice became a male voice--very interesting. The 2nd try I just went down 2 semitones and it seemed to sound okay. The quality out will depend on the quality of your mp3 file though. For now, I'll just try with RB and Mixcraft. The Sound Galaxy pgm just uses semitones and there is no mention about changing say from the key of E to Eb. That's a feature that I was hoping for. A

Final Update: I just did a pitch change in RB per Noel's suggestion. This was easier than doing it in Mixcraft (DAW). Really not a big deal to get used to semitones either--From B to Bb = -1 semitone. You have to use the Merge to .wav per the Audio Tracks menu though.

One thing that makes learning music notation difficult is all of the jargon. Interval = half-step = semitone. Measure = Bar, etc..IMO

Stan

Last edited by Shastastan; 09/10/11 03:41 PM.

Cornet Curmudgeon