Quote:

Richard - too funny. I just posted the above after you posted. I have an offer to upgrade Reason to 6 for $170 ($195 with shipping) and figured that with BIAB with RealTracks, I've got an amazing studio. At the very worst, I also own Reaper, which is amazingly well priced if you're just doing this for fun as I am. I think we're onto something.

I suspect that you have never really looked into Reaper if you make the statement that at worst you can use Reaper if doing this just for fun. I'm not trying to be snotty or anything but that is one very powerful program. Reason won't work with this but you could use Reason as a VST in Reaper and import your BB midi and audio into Reaper then assign your individual midi tracks to whatever Reason instrument you want. It won't be GM but you don't really want GM anyway. The patches associated with the GM standard never sound that good.
I hope that would work for you. Since you have Reason already test it and see if it works for you. If it does then you can choose to use your current version of Reason or upgrade. Hope that helps.