Thank you for the compliment, and I wish I could answer you about the "so many workable words" but when I re-read those words I still go *flip* that's good, myself. Well not *flip* actually
When younger I used to read a lot of novels and also reference books like thesauruses and rhyming dictionaries before I went to sleep each night. My wife used to say that I either had my head in a book or someone's mouth (I was a dentist). I used to write down the smart remarks of some patients and used them also. I also listened to cassette tapes of Cole Porter, Gershwin and other great composers on the 45 minute drive to work. Tom Lehrer also just sprung to mind.

In the late 1970's I heard Rutles and the song Another day where the chorus was "You're so pusillanimous, oh yeah, Nature's calling and I must go there" Finding out what pusillanimous meant started me reading reference books and then I had the privilege of bumping into/meeting the composer Neil Innes (also Bonzo dog doo dah band) and then Chas of Chas and Dave and they both gave me the insight to read a lot. ALtho Chas added that vast amounts of beer should be consumed also and so I drank with him for 2-3 years as he used my local also. Good times.

Sorry for going on but as you said in your post New Song: something in the "Easy Listening" genre
Quote:

You probably didn't want to know all this but once I started typing, I couldn't stop! Hope it's of some interest to you.

same here!! That was fascinating read by the way, it is always nice to know how other people write !

time to put on my dragon hat and get ready to watch the match!!!

Alyn