It would help if you could tell us details about your system, and what OS. In the meantime, here are some things to consider.

Are your device drivers all up-to-date?

Did this work OK until recently, and if so, what just changed on your system?

I do remember that some people found success by turning off the graphics acceleration in Windows. This was during the Windows XP period. I don't recall hearing about this issue from Vista on. However, your graphics card (nVidia or ATI) has its own control panel for graphics settings. Try turning everything 'off' for BIAB use.

There is also the wonderful world of drivers and IRQs. If you remove all your peripheral devices and re-attach them one at a time, you might discover that one causes a conflict.

Perhaps the best way to see a driver problem is to download and run the DPC Latency Checker. The instructions are very clear. Go to: http://www.thesycon.de/deu/latency_check.shtml

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors