Hold on, I may have stumbled upon somthing. At this moment everyting APPEARS to be working, with minimum adjustments!!!

I need to be able to "see" what is being sent on Midi Channel 9 to my VLT. Right now I only have the blinking light on the VLT to show me that midi is being received. My problem MAY be that I mute the midi melody channel after Chorus one - but the Melody is Channel 4?? and the OutputChords is sending on Channel 9, So why does the light stop blinking when i mute the melody and then beginning blinking when I unmute it.

It there some way in BIAB that I can actually "see" what is being sent on these individual midi channels.

I am trying to use Piano Roll to view the channels but am very very confussed on what is actually be used for each instrumetn... It seems I need to understand this to really get to the bottom of my problems.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper