I also am forced to mix with headphones 70-80% of the time and found that having one of these when using headphones is a HUGE help.They help create a virtual stereo reproduction system and listening room for a more "real feel"...

Isone Pro - After a year of trying out the various headphone room simulators I settled on this VST...IMHO the best out of the bunch. Now this refers to their older one, I have not tried out this new one...

Redline Monitor - I would recommend this 2nd, it colors the sound more than Isone but is still very helpful.

The free hdphx is no longer available at the site I have a link for, but you might be able to locate it with a search. It works & is worth the download....

Use what you got to the best of your ability, and as soon as all the naysayers buy us all some room treatment & REAL monitors then I say use what ya have! ;P

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10