What styles?
Whatever the customer is sending me

Covers or Originals?
originals only here

Fun or commercial (or somewhere in between!)
I guess it depends on the definition of commercial. Getting paid if that makes it commercial, but I try to have fun... getting success at the fun part more some times than others

Do you port your tunes from BIAB into another DAW (eg. Sonar etc) to finish them?
Very little use for BiaB here but I do almost all work in PT or RB, depending on location and system used.

What human instruments do you add to your Biab/RB arrangements?
Again, it depends on what the project needs.. bass, guitar, keyboards, drums, horns, etc.

Do you play live with Biab?
Nope, when I play live I like people to play with. Otherwise its like the studio work, which pays better and requires less equipment hauling.

What are you currently working on?
Music by others lately, helping people finish their originals.
Recently- boating songs (folksy) and EuroTechnical.. wide variety coming in.
Even had a guy send us a song with the melody separate so we could have a singer record it, so he could show HIS singer how the song went... that one was confusing. Turned out to be timing issues in his recordings preventing him from getting the idea across to his bandmate. The tracks were playing at different speeds and it took me a while to figure out what was going on...
throw in a little work for a local TV show, nothing big, but busy.
Wish I had more time to hang out here and listen more to what everyone is posting, but I usually come on the forum to give the ears a break.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome