What styles?
Whatever fits my current mood but I generally avoid Rap, Heavy Metal, Death Metal etc etc.

Fun or commercial (or somewhere in between!)
A bit of both although I sometimes have a problem with selling God's giftings. The bible does say however that 'a workman is due his pay' .... so maybe I need to start marketing.

What human instruments do you add to your Biab/RB arrangements?
Guitar, vocals, drums, percussion, synthesizers etc. In other words whatever is at hand at the time and takes my fancy.

Do you port your tunes from BIAB into another DAW (eg. Sonar etc) to finish them?
Yep, Nuendo or Cubase for adding to a track and mixing down. Lately been messing around more with REAPER. Final mastering usually done in Wavelab.

Do you play live with Biab?
No. I have tried a couple of times but setting the whole lot up is a mite cumbersome and in our last little church building there just wasn't enough room. Therefore if I want backings they are usually MP3's or played live on a Roland E60 Arranger workstation. The E60 is my preferred option as I can flow as I feel led.

What are you currently working on?
Working on two albums at the moment. One is the successor to 'One Night With The King' and the other is a instrumental worship CD. If you can think Francis Goya and Vangelis you will get an idea of my direction. Don't have a lot of time for these at the moment though as I'm still busy programming and finishing off a roads design 'private job'.

Kevin