Quote:

90 dB,

Josie and I have been around for a while as well. We've all seen this kind of thing before and qualified our statement above by saying we hoped it was a coincidence.

We just wanted to ensure that our perception and position was stated... with that we will not respond further to this thread.

Bob

Absolutely incredible. You intend to persist in your slanderous accusation? You are actually delusional enough to believe that your “Borderline” is so exceptional that I (or anyone) would plagiarize it?

What hubris!

You may not elect to 'respond further', but I will. You 'hoped' it was a coincidence? Your 'perception'?

I will leave it to the gentle readers to compare the few songs that I have posted with those inspired musical masterpieces you have drawn from the celestial genius you seem to believe you possess, and decide the validity of your slanderous claim.

“Thou shalt not steal” is one of the precepts by which I live my life, and my integrity is not to be impugned, by you or anyone else.

In lieu of an apology (which is obviously not forthcoming), I will accept your silence as a tacit understanding that slander is a dangerous game, especially when played by amateurs.