I will say that there are a few small changes that might make sense. Maybe a somewaht better and more organized tool bar,/menu system. But big changes could be bad. Just look at the hard feeling at Sonanr Forum, over the GUI changes between 8.53, and X1. For the most part it is all still here, but people have a hard time finding it.

Slow incremental refinements maybe, but a big face lift i vote no.

For one thing BiaB at it's core is really a scratch pad type program, more of a utility type program. Sure some use it for teaching, and others learning, some for live playing, and others song building. The problem is that there is so many uses, that it amkes changes difficult.

In a True DAW like Sonar or RB, or Reaper, it makes more sense to have a slick easy to use GUI, as it is for a more targeted audience. Even so i want form over flash.

But we can't completely dismiss Cerio, as a little bit of uncluttering might be nice. I have faith that the PG team will address that if and when they feel the need.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.