Quote:

Cerio,
Seems like you're quite concerned that we don't have an undo available for choosing a RealDrums. That's a one-liner, I will add it to next patch.

Nice to hear that, Peter. Just to clarify, that specific problem with Undo was only an example, there are other situations where undo doesn't work, for example when changing realtracks, when changing styles from the stylepicker, or when introducing a "Section letter" in the Notation Window.

Quote:

People should narrow their requests to specifics. It's so much more helpful.

I gave some specific ideas in my previous post, and here are another ones: allow custom shortcuts for specific tasks or even combination of tasks; implement a Command finder, as well as an Options finder (actually there are so many options that is difficult even for experienced users finding the one you're looking for); allow the customization of menus; implement a marker system within the main chord window to allow easy identification of parts when working with structures:

Finally, let me say that it's not the first time that somebody suggest in this forum some changes in the program, or points out a bug, to get some unfriendly or sarcastic answers from other members of the forum. Frankly, I've never seen the point about this kind of "deffensive" attitude here: pointing out bugs or suggesting ideas is an important part of software development, many software companies (like, in fact, PG Music) allow and encourage bugs reports on their official forums because there is (or should be) nothing wrong with it, and the other members of the forum receive this kind of posts without any problems. Anyway, If I sounded rude in some moments I really apologize, because (believe me) it was never my intention being rude nor "ranting and raving" about the software (in fact, I'm addicted to BIAB), I just wanted to point out some weak aspects of the program to try to help making a great software still better.

Last edited by Cerio; 12/06/11 04:12 PM.