Scott i assume you have the newest win 7 drivers, so i am stumped. My US 800 is great, however i am still in XP. Hmmm! i will admit i do not use it much anymore, since i hate having to turn in off separately from the rest of the system. i have everything on a power strip. So unless someone is coming over to record i just use my old M-Audio 24/96 card most of the time.

If it were me, I would sell the thing on Craig's list and buy something else. Musician's friend still offers it as a package deal with monitors, and a mike. I know it is still around. Do you really need more than a stereo input? Do you record with other people? If not then get a solid card and move on. I only bought the thing because of the $99 deal. I would not trust it for playback live. Hence the reason i keep the old PCI card involved.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.