ok guy's thanks again with the help....so let's say i go shopping at musicians friend or sweetwater music on the internet and i'm shopping for audio/midi interface as Brian mentioned above...it should tell me in the description of the unit if it has a ASIO driver in it correct?..

as far as my needs....i might want to get as many inputs as i can afford because even if i don't use them now.....down the line i may need them i'm kinda thinking..

i think what i would love to do first when i finish these midi's and start building my songs is

1. would love to be able to add some guitar parts with amplitube 3 to my work in BIAB

2. i have a GR-33 Guitar synth i would like to add horn parts and stuff to some of my work.

3 would like to get a harmony vocal machine....and add some backup and harmony vocals to my work

i think someone mentioned my speaker set up....i have a stereo sound set up from logitech corp....i have a small subwoofer...and a pair of logitech speakers that offer high's and mids...they sound really good..

cajun