As if downloading the first realtrack patch wasn't scary enough with the virus, whether it was false positive or not my computer crashed twice before I thought I'd better turn off the antivirus and get this file off the computer for now until I download the second patch. I just bought into the Group Buy for MixControl Pro and their exe file was a false positive, so I kind of knew that this was happening with this patch too. So yesterday everything was fine, I'm working on a couple of songs in BIAB, I was running the Audiophile right off the harddrive. Today I take the same laptop and try to open BIAB and I get Access violation, some kind of Rdas dll. So I tried reboot,same thing, so then I tried installing the program onto the laptop, option 2 just leaves the Realtracks on the Audiophile drive, and after I installed,same problem. So I Uninstalled the entire program, and installed Option 1 again, run it all off the BIAB harddrive. Same access violation. Can somebody from the PG staff please chime in here to tell me what I have to do to get this going again? Or anyone else who actually knows? I'm still under 30 days here so something has got to give. Thanks. On a positive note, I really like the improvements in the way the Realtracks play, the transitions are a lot smoother. On a negative note, I know by now the Gannons are a talented bunch and you'd think that they would have actually made some leaps and bounds improvements to the actual MIDI tracks, to me they sound, well, not well thought out, kind of clunky for lack of a better word. But that's probably something for the Wishlist.

Fivehands