Does anyone has any experience with 64 bit Win 7 backup programs like Ghost or Acronis? How about Win 7’s built in backup program? Any others?

I have used Acronis on all of my XP systems but it appears as though they are having problems with Win 7, at least that is what I am reading on different forums. I am not familiar with either Win 7’s backup or Ghost at all.

What I am looking for is an image program that will not compress my C:/ drive, that is unless someone can convince me that compressing that drive is ok with some program. What I have is my OS and program files on my C:/ drive while all of my data and supplementary files (wavs for programs, data, photos etc) are on either the partitioned D:/ drive or my other internal HD, i.e. E:/ and F:/. All I need is to backup my C:/ drive as I copy my D, E and F:/ drives onto external backup HDs.

Thanx in advance for your time and information - MarioD

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware