Quote:

Quote:

ProducerYoda, RB, and BiaB allow Drag and drop, with for me works very nicely in Sonar, Reaper, and Multitracksudio. Just click the DAW button and either of the programs will change to a smaller window, and you can drag the tracks over one at a time, all together or to a folder on desktop and move from there. They should line up, they do here for me.

I read about this feature in the BIAB manual and I'm trying to get it to work with Reaper, but no luck. I've got ASIO drivers loaded. When dragging I just get the "prohibited" circle with line thru it when I hover over any Reaper track. I also tried the "drop" function that generates the tracks, and BIAB creates them and puts them into the DRAG folder but again it won't drag from that button to Reaper. Is there some BIAB VST dll that I need to load into Reaper to get this to work?

Thanks for any suggestions...

Answering my own question...I had to run BIAB as an administrator to get it to work. Good old Vista. That seems to be the answer to almost all my music software issues.