Thank you very much everyone for your kind words, it helps a lot.

Unfortunately nothing was covered by any insurance; in fact, it's not easy here in Spain to get this kind of material insured, for some reason no company want to work wit musical instruments. The car's insurance didn't cover robbery either, I'm just a poor musician and I just got the cheapest one

And thank you Mac, Eddie and others for your clever ideas, it will help in the future. In addition of that, I'm going to send a mail to all my fellow musicians with a list of the stolen equipment; if they resend this message to all their friend there will be a lot of people aware of this, and maybe I'll receive a telephone call in the future...

At least, I hope this thread to be useful for those of you who potentially would leave your equipment in the van thinking that nothing is going to happen; please, don't be as silly as I was and never, NEVER DO THAT.

PS: Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be my year; I've just loosed a hard disk with a lot of personal information, work, songs, music, etc...I'm going to work in a cruise ship along the North Sea in a couple of months, I hope it won't sink