This is a problem I'm returning to after a skirmish with it in 2010, which was put on hold when I transferred to Ubuntu as my everyday operating system.

I've recently upgraded to 2012, and have purchased a number of extra RealTracks, so I'm going through my repertoire updating the songs so as to use RealTracks whenever possible.

The yellow card in the upper right corner of the screen which comes up with suggestions about these changes when you open a file is a handy prompt, and I decided to try running through the whole folder using JukeBox.

I've unticked all the boxes in the "Options for JukeBox" screen, except the "(Preview) Switch to next song after ... bars", and I've set the number of bars to 4.

Every time I try this, BIAB becomes unresponsive after the third song's introduction has been played. I've tried this numerous times, with the same result, and I've just tried the same test with 8 bars instead of 4, and BIAB hangs after the second song.

Is there some way of posting the offending files, so that someone else can check it on a different machine?