Just got in from Road trip...made a copy of everyone's advice so i can have it in hand while working on the Bass part....and this is the Bass guitar part i'm working on...not singing this part...its part of the melody of the whole song..

to answer a couple of john's question's

What is the song....lucille by little Richard

What is the key....old key was Cmaj....i need it in Emaj to sing it decent

What is the style. window is showing XZZ JAZZ .STY JAZZ SWING STYLE...whether thats what's playing with the mid...i'm not sure

What version of Band in a Box....2012 version...everything pack

What o/s just for fun....Windows 7 home premium

And maybe tell us what you had for breakfast at the same time.....2 links of Boudin with Zapps cajun potatoe chips...and a Barq's Rootbeer

Enquiring minds and all....i Aim to please...lol

And yes Bass can be taken many way's...sorry i didn't clarify....a person can sing in Bass tone...or even play a Bass guitar...or Bass on the keyboard side of things...we also Fish large Mouth Bass here in Louisiana.....and we do have lots of guns here until the military and police take them away during a hurricane well not during...but they try after its over the Katrina thing....but me thinks this won't happen again here...it will be nasty next time i wouldn't want to be a cop next time they try it....lol

talk to ya soon guy's...thanks for the help to all...will report back
cajun

will let everyone know how the song comes along....talk wit ya soon Sha...lol

cajun