Thanks much Frank.

Well I could have exported the BIAB generated wav files to Sonar and recorded the extra parts that way, but decided to se if I could do this project exclusively using BIAb.

I first put in the chords for the song and selected a classical midi style to play while I recorded in the melodies to the melody and solo tracks.
I liked the bass and string parts from that classical style so muted the rest of the style except the bass, string, solo and melody parts.
I then used the record feature in the audio menu to record those parts to a wav file.
Then I deleted both the melody and solo tracks from BIAb. I could have just muted them, but thought at the time I'd need those tracks for other parts.
I replaced the bass part with another bass part from another midi classical style
Replaced the Piano and guitar parts with realtracks and the string part with a RT piano part.
I then recorded again choosing overdub instead of overwrite from the record menu witch added that other bass part to the wav file.
After some adjusting of panning and volume I rendered all of that to a final wav file.
Then converted to MP3 and that's it.

Tim