Hello, a long time ago I wrote this song, it was just a guitar vocal in 1994. I recorded different versions of it in different studios I recorded a "keyboard Sax" version of it, sounded OK that was done in 1997. Then I recorded another country version of it in 2010 with Original musicians sounded exceptional, but some of the interments sounded somewhat fake my friend was trying to do a good job, so I didn't say anything. Then, I purchased the standard $99.00 version of "Band In A Box" Experimented with it for about 8 months pretty good with the real instruments, so I purchased the Everything Pack of "Band in A Box" for $400.00 I went off of the original lead sheet and corded it in "Band In A Box 2011.5 Everything Pack" and this is what I came up with. Check it out on YouTube Here is a link. Also check out my other videos and don't forget to comment and vote on my song. Thanks without further A due here is the link for my song called "Crying For Love" the rock version.

Crying For Love Rock version Band In A Box 2011.5 all real tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N82Ywl6lW...l-TVLvzhUfnlNA=

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.