I thought I'd put a song on here that's "NOT" done using Band In A Box for comparison. On eight of the twelve songs on my album, I used BIAB for the entire music tracks...on this song, I'm using studio musicians.

If you listen to this song and then to those where I used BIAB, you'll notice that 'yes' it's hard to beat Nashville session musicians...but then consider that this song cost about $1,700 to produce...the BIAB tracks were just the one time cost of the software...

Even so, this is still just a demo. I named the album "Nashville Demo Sessions" for a reason... the album is just a unique way to 'pitch' songs to publishers, producers, and established artists. Had this song been a 'master' session, the 'Union' recording session would have ran between three thousand and thirty five hundred dollars. Recording masters in Nashville isn't cheap!

That said, it's the 'song' that matters...and this is a pretty good one. I think you fathers with daughters will appreciate it! I did a pretty good job of singing it too considering I'm 65 I wrote it for my daughter's wedding.

"Father Daughter Lullaby"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypi4VfbqMfk