Richard.

From what you describe, the way I'd approach it is to first reduce the possible causes, to try to identify the problem. I'd uninstall both interfaces, get rid of all trace of the drivers and unplug the Keystation. Then I'd see if Media player will work with the on-board audio. If it does, it shows that the basic machine is working ok under Windows. If not, I'd reload the audio drivers. If it's still not working, at least you know it's not the interfaces or programs and can look at the GigaByte up-dates.

If you can get media player working, then try each of the audio programs with the on-board audio. If these work, connect the Keystation, which should be class-compliant, via USB and see if that works. If you can get it all to work with on-board audio, the problem is with the interfaces. You say the Presonus has been checked out, so the problem, in this case, could be a driver conflict.

I imagine you've possibly done some of this already, but I'm just thinking how I'd do it from scratch in the hope that something might help.

Good luck with it.

ROG.