Hi I posted my Montana, Montana, Song a few weeks ago. I redone the first verse because the first 2 lines didn't fit the theme that I was trying to get across. I redone the first few lines of the first verse to make it fit my theme. Instead of posting a sample I posted the whole song.

I re-copyrighted it so you could all hear it. Any constructive criticism is appreciated so that I ca make it better. I am going to try to get it picked up as a state song so, any suggestions would be very appreciated. I may put this up on I-Tunes if I have no luck getting it picked up as a state song, who knows maybe it will catch on. Please make sure to vote, and leave a comment thanks so much

Montana Montana Re-Do Complete Song Posted

I just read some of the rules that where posted by Steve. How I created this song: # Note that this song was done way before I had Band In A Box.

I wrote the words from a poem I Dreamed believe it or not. I even dreamed the tune and my friend just helped me put it together.

1- I used Music Creator 2003 to record this song.
2-Drums and drum fills with a YPT-300 Keyboard
3-My friend Leon Gulbronson A.K.A. Leon Gulbro is playing all the guitars
4-My Friend Leon Gulbronson A.K.A. Leon Gulbro is play all base on the Keyboards
5-My Friend Leon Gulbronson A.K.A. Leon Gulbro is singing Harmony With Me

Now here is where it gets a little tricky. I had it recorded on Computer but I didn't like the way that the vocals came out so I created a wav file on my computer of just the music and imported it onto my "MR8 HD/CD" Studio then I re-recorded the vocals added the reverb that is on the machine and mixed down just the vocals; Then I imported the vocals back into my Music Creator 2003.

The vocals did not match up so I cut and pasted parts of the vocals to match up with the music did a pretty good job. There is still some of the timing that is a smidgen off, but I am working on that. Then after I got everything to mostly to match up I exported to audio and mixed the final mix that I have posted on YouTube. I hoe that you enjoy it.

I thought that I would share the way that I have recorded this song in the case that anybody every ran into the problem of a timing issue. I am not sure why this timing issue happens but if anyone has any suggestions to prevent that it would be appreciated.

Thanks...

Last edited by trapper456; 06/03/12 08:03 AM.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.