Hey Pat,

Good advice Pat. This was recorded so I could test the sound of my amp and guitar. So I used the amp with some pickup combinations and different style riffs. I was pleased with most of the sounds. I only have 2 Jam songs or tracks that I've recorded or posted.

Most of my songs have no guitar solos.
I'm mainly an acoustic player and singer.

The last 2 recording were Jam recordings because after a 10 year break due to an accident, I'm working my way back. Regaining the use of my left arm and hand was a surprise after 10 years. I know I can't make up for 10 years in 6 months but I'm patient. I'll be playing my acoustic again soon. It's in the shop having some work done on it. My other guitar is a 12 string. I'm mainly a singer/songwriter.

"Mustang" was recorded for a "Fender Group" I belong to that wanted to hear a recording of a Mustang One.

Thanks for listening. I'm glad you liked it.
And thank you for your thoughts. It's good advice for all.

My wife is bugging me to get a mic stand and start singing again. I have to work on my voice as well. A procedure they did due to other injuries from the accident damaged my vocal cords. I am 12 years older now too. It's going to be an interesting year. At least I don't smoke.

Wayne,