what everybody else said! This is a very nice song with a message that transcends the music. My only observations are as follows:

1) on my system the vocals sounded quieter <-(is that even a word??) than the background music... but that probably says more about my crummy PC speakers than it does about the song.. my speakers may not have the frequency range to accurately play back the mix that you put in place

2) the spoken part is important, and deserves utter clarity... but the effects you added remind me of the echo you'd hear in a stadium announcement. It may be that you were trying to recreate the experience of a Billy Graham crusade, and if that's the case, it worked. But if I didn't already know the passage you were reciting, I'm not sure I would have understood it. The apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 14:19
Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

which I take to mean that in order for others to be instructed by a message, they first need to understand the words

Anyway, having said all that, I want to conclude by saying how much I appreciate the way you use your music as a ministry. Its getting harder and harder for Christians to take a stand without getting beat up. Those who are only trying to please men will be silent when they face resistance from the world. But those who are looking for only God's approval will continue to give testimony while they have breath

Good job on all counts