Lindbjerg,
You won't start a war with me, because I respect the Mac. I was looking at the low end spec iMac, which sells in the U.S. for about $1,200US, or about the same price as the PCs I was showing to Mick. Starting price on the Pro is about $2,400US, or twice the amount. Price was my consideration.

The reason I have a problem with a single drive is that your OS, the emulator, the Windows OS, and the audio data if you're using Real Tracks all need to be accessed from the same drive at the same time. At some point, there's going to be a conflict, and something, most likely the audio, is going to lose, possibly causing drop outs. That's why the MacPro, with multiple hard drives would be the way that I would want to go, but then you get into the cost being almost double what the iMac is, and what the spec'd PCs were.

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!