Couldn't agree more Notes. The problem is the new cars themselves. A friend has a 2010 Camry, it has bluetooth built into the stereo system. All he did was hit the sync on his phone and it's linked to the car as soon as he puts the key in the ignition. There's a couple of mics built in and the sound goes through the stereo. My Mercedes is a 2001 but even that has built in phone capabilities using steering wheel controls. The stock system is way out of date now but I can buy a bluetooth adapter that will do the same thing the Camry does. I suspect all but the most basic new car models now have this feature. That means nobody can tell you're talking while you're driving because the bluetooth earpiece is not necessary any more. How can the cops ticket that? They could investigate after the fact by pulling your cell phone records but not just driving around.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.