Quote:

Musiclover, thank you for your feedback. To answer your question, just about all the notes fall correctly. I did have to correct the pitch shift on 2 or 3 notes after moving them. Which is also done in Melodyne. It is very simple to do. Right click and go to pitch shift.

To make harmonies;
1. correct the pitch of the original to your taste, I used 100%

2. use command to copy track to a seperate track.

3. click on the copied track and begin creating your harmony, by highlighting the notes you want to move. Either up the scale or down.

4. Once that is done move from side to side the notes so that they are a just a very very very small amount ahead or behind the lead vocal, as a harmony singer very seldom is perfectly timed with the lead. Remember to erase all of the notes you do not want. There will be a list containing all of the tracks. Use the down arrow to find the track you want and mute all others. Once the harmony is the way you want it, make an audio file to use in your daw. Continue until you have made an audio file for all of the harmonies you have created. I hope this is helpful. If you have anymore questions feel free to post. I will get back to you as soon as I read it.

I created 2 seperate harmonies from start to finish; I did not time it but it probably took 15 minutes total. I hope this helps if you have any other questions feel free to post.

Sorry for the dealy Robert in saying Thank you very much for this explanation, which I have saved for future reference.

musiclover